Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

Weekly Review June 23, 2013 // Wochenrückblick 23. Juni 2013

Newsflash: I am now writing my blog posts in English and German, mainly because I will also review books that have not (yet) been published in English.

I am slowly getting back into daily life here in Switzerland. Currently, I am staying at my parents place but at the end of next week, I will be moving back into my own castle. I cannot wait for that day, I am so excited to have my apartment back (especially my beloved bed).

Music
Currently, there is one song I am listening to almost all day long, it's Katastrofe's 'Sla dag ned'. Brings back some Oslo memories... You can find the video here.

Celebrities
So it really happened. Kim Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl and if it wouldn't be hard enough to be born the child of Kim K. and Kanye, they decided to come up with an absolutely ridiculous name, North 'Nori' West. But as I said, I think it will be harder to be born into this family, no matter what your name is.
Rachel Zoe is said to be expecting her second child and everybody is hoping for a girl, so she may finally stop dressing up her first born son Skyler like one.

Beauty
This week, a whole bunch of new stuff arrived/was purchased. First, my Sleek order arrived and I am in love (Blogpost). Additionally, I invested a gift card (goodbye present from my colleagues at my last internship) in a new foundation, lipgloss and a primer (plus all the goodies I got with this purchase). For the foundation, I decided on Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in the shade 03. Also from Lancôme, I got one of their Gloss in Love in the color 323 (?). My new primer is from smashbox, the Photo Finish Foundation Primer Color Correcting Adjust.
All I am waiting for now is my Real Techniques order and then I will reduce my beauty shopping to a minimum (at least, I will try).
Purchase on the left side, goodies on the right side: Yeah!
Reading
As I am on holiday (at least until tomorrow), I finally got time to read:
Dan Brown - Inferno (Review)
Rita Falk - Griessnockerlaffäre
Timur Vermes - Er ist wieder da
Jojo Moyes - Me before you (Review)
Today I will continue with some academic papers, as I am doing some brainstorming for my master thesis topic.

//

Neu gibt es meine Blogposts zweisprachig, da ich auch einige deutsche, noch nicht auf Englisch übersetzte Bücher rezensieren will. Also gibt es nun alle Posts "doppelt".

So langsam lebe ich mich wieder ein in der Schweiz. Momentan bin ich noch bei meinen Eltern, ab Freitag nächster Woche wohne ich dann wieder in meiner Wohnung. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, ich freue mich so auf meine eigene Wohnung (insbesondere auf mein Bett).

Musik
Mein Song der Woche (er läuft hier rauf und runter) ist 'Sla dag ned' von Katastrofe. Erinnert mich an all die guten Zeiten in Oslo (Video gibts hier)...

Promis
Endlich ist das Kardashian-West Kindchen da. Ein Mädchen ist es geworden und leider Gottes scheint es nicht genug Strafe zu sein, in diese Familie hineingeboren worden zu sein, nein, das arme Kind hört nun auf den Namen North 'Nori' West.
Promi-Stylistin Rachel Zoe erwartet angeblich ihr zweites Kind und nun hofft jeder darauf, dass es ein Mädchen wird und sie endlich damit aufhört, ihren Erstgeborenen Skyler wie ein Mädchen anzuziehen.

Kosmetik
Zuerst ist diese Woche meine Sleek Bestellung eingetroffen und ich liebe meine drei neuen Blushes (Review). Zusätzlich hab ich dann noch einen Gutschein, den ich von meinen ehemaligen Arbeitskollegen zum Abschied erhalten hab, in eine Foundation (Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in der Farbe 03), einen Lipgloss (Lancôme Gloss in Love in der Farbe 323) und einen Foundation Primer (Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Color Correcting Adjust) investiert.
Links die Einkäufe, rechts die Goodies: Yeah!!

Nun warte ich noch auf eine Real Techniques Pinsel Bestellung und dann ist dann mal Schluss hier (ich versuch zumindest ein bisschen sparsamer zu sein).

Bücher
Zumindest bis morgen dauert mein Urlaub noch (die Master Thesis hätte gerne ein Thema :P) und deshalb hab ich auch wieder Zeit zum Lesen gehabt:
Dan Brown - Inferno (Review in Englisch)
Rita Falk - Griessnockerlaffäre
Timur Vermes - Er ist wieder da
Jojo Moyes - Ein ganzes halbes Jahr (Review)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen