Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Exams are over

Yes, after weeks of studying and exams I am finally done! I am just relieved to be done, although my performance was not outstanding. After all these years of studying, I am just tired. Now, there is only one semester and my master thesis left until I can (hopefully) enter the real world outside of the university bubble.
Sadly, the final exam also marked the start of my last days in Oslo. I had an amazing time here and I really fell for this city. As the weather forecast looks quite good for the next days, I will spend my time with some good books and ice cream at the harbour.
After weeks of silence here, I will start posting again now, probably a lot of book reviews and nail polishes (and maybe some beauty shopping; I need a new foundation and I want to go for high-end and well, I will have to pass duty free on my way home, right?).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen