Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

Sleek Blush Haul

Actually, I wanted to stop buying beauty products. Before my 'break' would start, I finally ordered some blushes from Sleek. I just couldn't resist after what I've read about them. I decided on three colors, Rose Gold, Pomegranate and Mirrored Pink. I ordered them on the weekend (Saturday evening after some glasses of red wine...) and they were delivered today (Thursday).

The first color I show you is Rose Gold, a very shimmery blush with a peach touch. I think this one would work great as a highlighter and it's great for the summertime when you have a nice tan.


Number two is called Pomegranate, another shimmery color but it is on the red berry side of the color spectrum.


The last member of my order is part of the Aqua collection and called Mirrored Pink. To me, that's the most classic color of all three of them.


I like them all. The texture is great, as well is the scent. The only problem is that I am struggling with open the packaging but this may be my fault not Sleek's.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen