Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

Essie - Bond with whomever (Madison Ave-Hue Limited Edition)

Instead of working on our group assignment (some CAPM and Fama French calculations), I got some new color on my nails after wearing Essie's 'Decadent Dish' for around 5 days.

For doing my nails, I ususally apply four coats. First is Essie's 'all in one base', followed by two coats of the color and to finish up I use essence's 'better than gel nails' top sealer.


Now let's talk about 'Bond with whomever'. It is part of this spring's limited edition called 'Madison Ave-hue'. 'Bond with whomever' is a lilac polish, in my eyes the perfect mix between warm and cold aspects of the color. It applies really smoothly and needs two coats for full coverage.





I really love this color for spring. It works really well with most part of my wardrobe (which is dominated by grey, black and navy blue) and works great with my current skin tone. Application is smoothly and longevity is 3 to 4 days (although I usually change the colors more often).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen