Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Weekly Review May 5, 2013

Another week has passed and the end of my stay in Norway (as well as exam period) is coming closer. A friend from my home university has been visiting this week, so I was doing more sightseeing than studying.

Food
Guess what? I had sushi again. Lille Asia is becoming my favorite place here in Oslo. This week, I was at their restaurant at Hegdehaugsveien. The place is amazing, I could sit there for hours. Great food, great atmosphere, just perfect. 



And because we are all studying now, we are spoiling ourselves with dinners in restaurants. So on Sunday evening, it was time for Italian food at Vapiano. We have it in Switzerland too and I sticked to my favorite dish, Linguine Granchi di Fiume.



Instagram
Sunday evening. Watching 'Tatort' on my iPad and checking the comments on Twitter. Social Media TV evening.
Studying is hard. This helps. At least a little.
Library outfit.
A perfect evening. Beer, great football and good friends.


Magazines from home.
Now I have spring on my feet.
Music
My song of the week is a really old one I have not heard in a while. A couple of years ago, I listened to it until I knew the lyrics by heart. And hooray, I still knew them. The song is "Seasons of love" from the musical "Rent". You find the final broadway performance here.

Nails
Another week of not changing my nail polish every other day... I really have to work on this, I am a little worried I get worse if I am not practicing.

Essie - Decadent Dish
Essie - Bond with whomever (Review can be found here)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen