Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Makeup of the day #1

As I already mentioned, I love makeup. So here is a look I wore this week.



I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Immortal Charcoal' as a base for the Catrice eyeshadow. On the inside, I applied the Make Up Store pigment 'perfect'. As it was an easy going day in the library, I didn't apply an eyeliner.

Here is an overview of the products I used for this makeup.


bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
Make Up Store Eye Primer - clear
bareMinerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation - fairly light N10
bareMinerals Original SPF 25 Mineral Vail
bareMinerals Blush - beauty
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - Immortal Charcoal
Catrice Limited Edition Siberian Call - Mountain Baked Eyeshadow
Make Up Store Eyedust - perfect
Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus
Clinique High Definition Lashes
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express - Black Waterproof
Catrice Lip Appeal - Flirty Fuchsia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen