Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Weekly Review April 21, 2013

What a week that was. I spent a lot of time checking news pages regarding the tragic events in Boston.

TV
A couple of weeks ago, I watched my first "Tatort". It's a crime series in German TV, airing once a week on Sunday evening and it started in 1970. My mother is watching it and so far, I wasn't really interested. I have been watching several old episodes this week and I will now make "Tatort" my new Sunday evening ritual.

Shopping
It was time this week for some serious beauty shopping. I needed new facial products. My skin is not really causing problems but as I am aging, I thought it might be time to invest in some good products. After some beauty blog research and asking my best friend, I decided to go for Clinique and Origins. At Steen & Nordstrøm, I found all the products on my wishlist.
My cleaning routine is now so much more fun. I really enjoy using these high-end products and my skin also seems to be happy about this new routine.

Food
My food highlight this week was today's breakfast. Yesterday, I bought some strawberries and today, I included them into my breakfast. Banana, mango, strawberries, müsli and vanilla jogurt. It was delicious.

Books
I had no time to read in any of the books I am currently reading. The only thing I read was Elle magazine. Okay, that was not really reading, more looking at pictures.

Nails
As usual, my nails wore a variety of colors this week.
Essie - Miss Fancy Pants (and football)
Catrice - I sea you!
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos topped with Essence - glorious aquarius
Instagram
This is how my week looked through Instagram filters.
Bringing a little Switzerland to Oslo: Sechseläuten



Spending the night watching CNN (yes, the coverage was crappy)
This is heaven, right? W.B. Samson
Oslo, sunshine, over 10 degrees: I am wearing ballerinas. Without socks.
This is how my next weeks will be like. Studying at the library and spending an enormous amount of money on coffee.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen