Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Let's get this started...

I have no idea where this journey will go to but I am ready for take off. This first post is written in a dorm room in Oslo. No, I am not Norwegian, I am currently on an exchange here. It is my last semester of ‘real’ classes before I will start my master thesis next semester. You want to know a little something about me? I am a Swiss girl, holding a bachelor degree in economics and am now on my way to finish a masters in banking and finance. I love books, nail polish and makeup. Therefore, this will be the focus of this blog. Maybe additionally some thoughts about news and politics, posts about the rest of my student life and about traveling. Or I will post my favorite Ecards. And reviews about TV shows. You see, I really don’t know where this thing is going but I am willing to give it a try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen